Monday, March 29, 2010

Fashioning Your Garden

Did you ever get "color typed" and define the colors you should wear by the name of a season? I'm still confused as to whether I'm a "fall" or "spring." Well for those of you that are intimidated about selecting colors for your garden, there is a new, fun resource: "Colour Me, Colour my Garden," the Plant for Life Look Book (yes, it's from Britain).

A style consultant and landscape designer were teamed up to help us amp up color in our gardens. Eighty percent of people admit their moods are positively affected when surrounded by colorful plants. Should you color your garden Romantic, Vivacious, Mysterious, or Sultry? I think I'm the warm vivacious type. Find out what your style is and let us know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all Sultry in the front yard and Mysteriously Vivacious in the back. Sounds like some sort of haircut joke, like the Mullet: Business up front, party in the back. It's a mystery to me!

    ReplyDelete