Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Plants You Can’t Live Without

By Gardennia nutii

I decided to shop differently this year at the HPSO Spring Plant Sale & Garden Festival: instead of picking the plants myself I asked various nursery owners to tell me about the plants they couldn't live without and then bought those plants. A video of the nursery owners telling me why they love the plants they picked, and providing plant growing conditions and attributes is below. I'll plant these recommendations next weekend and give you an update on how they perform in a few months. Enjoy!


List of nurseries and plant recommendations:

3 comments:

  1. Great video - very interesting and personal! Nice to get to know plants from those of raise them... like extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy these newsletters. Please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete