Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Tree Time!

I’m hoping for a clear, dry weekend to go to my favorite U-Cut Christmas tree farm. Last year, I had the perfect tree: an 11-foot Frasier Fir with a 3-foot girth and beautifully spaced branches to show off my collection of ornaments.

If you haven’t cut your own tree before, Better Homes & Gardens online offers up information on the different species of trees (not all of them listed are available here in the maritime northwest), tips on what to do to prepare the tree for the tree stand, and what to do with the tree when the holidays are over.

Not interested in cutting your own tree? Consider visiting your neighborhood garden center for a good selection of fresh trees. Our online Nursery and Garden Center Guide might help.

Happy Holidays!

Photo: BHG.com

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will share a photo of your tree, all decorated with your ornament collection!

    ReplyDelete